FUNCTION FIRST, BEAUTY SECOND
Hollins REQUEST FORM
- Needs to be streamlined and simple.
- Remove all nonessential fields (middle name, additional phone number…).
- Make it foolproof.
- Every superfluous field is a deterrent to hitting that submit button.
- Required info is not clearly marked with an asterisk. Error message 🙁
Needs to Tell—Clearly:
- who you are
- what you do
- how you can help them
- Homepage goal: be effective
- Simplify layout, navigation and footer.
- Leave whitespace. Big blocks of color lack fluidity.
- Add an Admissions blog that answers FAQs in a fun way. Regular site updates (like a blog) improve your ranking in Google searches.
- Make sure every page is intuitive. (e.g. Major/Minor page could be more at-a-glance.)
Goal: value-rich—with clear calls to action
. . . . .